The Whitehouse Wind Symphony is comprised of approximately 50 amateur and professional musicians who perform together regularly to enthusiastic audiences throughout Central and Northern New Jersey. The Symphony is dedicated to presenting the best in wind band literature. To learn more about who we are, visit our About page.
For larger image, click here.
Support the Symphony!
There are many ways to help support the Symphony:
- Donations are always gratefully accepted, and contributions to the Symphony are tax-deductible. For more information on contributing to the Whitehouse Wind Symphony and having your name included in our season programs, please review this letter.
- Fans can now help fundraise for the Symphony while shopping on Amazon Smile! By clicking this link, you can register your account and then shop on Amazon as you normally would. Amazon will contribute 0.5% of your purchase to the Symphony at no additional cost or hassle to you!
- Shop-Rite gift cards can be purchased during any concert or rehearsal - see Eric Billowitz, our principal percussionist.
- Advertising space is available in our programs. Please check out our program advertisement rates and e-mail us to inquire.
- The Symphony has recorded two CD's - "Whitehouse Sleighride" featuring holiday favorites, and "Not Your Concert In The Park" with selections from our 2000 outdoor summer concert series. These CDs may be purchased at any of our concerts!
- The Symphony sells Tote Bags with our insignia! Bags can be purchased at any concert or rehearsal.
Over the past few years, the Symphony has performed in Basking Ridge, Chatham, Chester, Clark, Clinton, Cranford, Flemington, Hillside, Oxford, Pattenburg, Peapack, South Plainfield, Readington, Somerset, Somerville, Tewksbury, Union, and Whitehouse Station. For a listing of our most recent and currently scheduled concerts, please visit our Performances page.
Fans - Update your Contact Info!
Anyone interested in receiving e-mail and postal mail updates about the Whitehouse Wind Symphony is encouraged to update his/her contact information using this Google Form!